1 Who takes longest doing his hair in dressing room
2 what position do you play ?
3 From which team did you join Durham?
4 Who was/is the major influence on your footballing career and why?
5 What is the most memorable match you have played in?
6 Worst Dressed player?
7 Who is your football hero/the player you most admire and why?
8 Favorite food and drink ?
9 Why Durham City ?
10 Any Supertitions ?
1. There isn’t anyone that I would say is that bad for this but I’ve caught Cal Reay checking himself out in the mirror a couple times and he’s always got a fresh trim.
2. Centre back, centre midfield are where I’d say I’m best and have played for the majority of my career but can play fullback too.
3. I’ve had a few teams in the past 3-4 years but I was with Durham City under 18s the season before I signed with Durham first team.
4. I’d say my Dad as since I was very young he had a ball at my feet and out in the garden playing football with him, he’s always played himself so I’ve seen that and always wanted to play myself.
5. I’ve got a few but I’d say one of them is when I was playing for the district when I was about 16. We played Boro district, who Banki played for, in the final of a cup, and I knew a few lads and they were saying they were going to thrash us but we ended up beating them 3-0 and winning the cup easily.
6. I haven’t really seen anyone’s dress sense away from football but Banki’s high white socks and short shorts are questionable.
7. Cristiano Ronaldo. He’s the best player ever to play and his commitment and determination makes him the player he is.
8. There’s a lot of food and drinks that I love so it would be hard to choose one but if I had to it would have to be fajitas as a meal, I have them probably every other week and never get sick of them.
9. I decided to join Durham City first team as I am from Durham itself and know about how good the team used to be. I wanted to see what it was like in the northern league and I thought Durham would be a perfect side for me to start my northern league career at.